|SPIN 4 KIDS Saturday March 2, 2013
At GoodLife Fitness Clubs across Canada
Spin 4 Kids locations How to Participate in a Spin 4 Kids event
- Organize a team of 8 riders – one to ride each hour
- Join a team of 8 riders
- Individuals raise $125 each
- Teams raise a minimum $1,000 each (8 riders x $125)
- No experience necessary- only fun required!
- Frequently asked questions
Use this website for your Spin 4 Kids fundraising. Incentives for Fundraisers!
- Spin 2013 T-shirt for individuals raising a minimum $125 or for each team member of a team raising a minimum of $1000
- Each member of the Top Fundraising Team at each event will be recognized with our top fundraising team prize (up to 8 members)
- INDIVIDUAL FUNDRAISER DRAW fundraise for a chance to win a weekend bike tour for 2 on Vancouver Island with Island Joy Rides and flight courtesy of Air Canada Foundation OR a Freemotion S11.9 Indoor Cycle!
- Each Individual Fundraiser will earn one ballot for every $125 they raise
- Each Spin 4 Kids event will draw one name, from all ballots entered at the event, to be entered in the National Draw
- Online donations received by 11:59 a.m. EST Friday March 1 2013 will be considered as well as cash and cheque donations turned in at local events on Saturday March 2 2013
- National Draw will take place at 4:00 p.m. EST Monday March 4 2013
- Complete Prize Descriptions
- OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
Contact Tara McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 519-661-0190 ext 623